RxAPI is a simple public REST API used to check for updates for the tools developed at RxLaboratory and to publicly share our open data (i.e. usage statistics and funding information).
- Check for releases or pre-releases.
- Fetches release info: description, name, date, size…
- Shows funding status and goals:
- Retrieves Github Sponsors
- Retrieves Patrons from Patreon
- Retrieves Stripe subscriptions and income.
- Retrieves Products sold through WooCommerce
- Endpoints for use with shields.io
- Keeps and shares anonymous statistics: number of version checks, OS, version of the OS, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated about what we do, to be notified about new tools, new features, and updates.
We hate spam too, and we prefer to do our job than writing and sending newsletters, so you can be assured we won’t be annoying. Just make sure the confirmation e-mail you’ll get don’t end up in your spam folder by adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.