RxAPI is a simple public REST API used to check for updates for the tools developed at RxLaboratory and to publicly share our open data (i.e. usage statistics and funding information).
It is released under the GNU General Public License v3, and it should be easy to use it for your own tools and data. The source code is available on Github.
- Check for releases or pre-releases.
- Fetches release info: description, name, date, size…
- Shows funding status and goals:
- Retrieves Github Sponsors
- Retrieves Patrons from Patreon
- Retrieves Stripe subscriptions and income.
- Retrieves Products sold through WooCommerce
- Endpoints for use with shields.io
- Keeps and shares anonymous statistics: number of version checks, OS, version of the OS, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated about what we do, to be notified about new tools, new features, and updates. You can access the archives of our newsletters here.