This script is a collection of tools for exporting and importing stuff in After Effects.
It is part of DuAEF, the Duduf After Effects Framework.
- Keyframe Animations (from an open JSON format)
- OCA (Open Cel Animation)
- TVPaint clips (layers, blending modes, labels, exposure…)
- TVPaint cameras and their animation
- Krita animations (layers, blending modes, exposure…)
- Storyboarder storyboards (boards, shots, layers, notes, dialogs, sound…)
Note: The import and export animation tools are also available in Duik, in the tools panel.
DuIO is in active development and more formats will be added soon!
- Import new formats introduced by Duik characters from Photoshop, Illustrator, Krita, Inkscape, The Gimp
- Import and export rigged characters.
- Import scenes rendered/exported by Duik for Blender
- Improve the exportation of compositions to Audition
And any other format we might need or you may request!
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated about what we do, to be notified about new tools, new features, and updates.
We hate spam too, and we prefer to do our job than writing and sending newsletters, so you can be assured we won’t be annoying. Just make sure the confirmation e-mail you’ll get don’t end up in your spam folder by adding email@example.com to your contacts.